surprice poland - warsaw airport car rental companies
surprice poland depot information
Surprice Poland Rental Terms for travel between 01-Jun-2019 and 31-Dec-2024
General Rental Information
The mentioned car types are indicative only. Car model with the same standards will be provided.
• Rates are calculated on the basis of collection/return to the same rental location.
• Rental days are calculated on a 24-Hour basis from the vehicle’s pickup time. There are a gross period of two (2) hours at the drop off time. Over two (2) hours delayed renter will be charged an additional day’s rate.
• If the customer wants to extend the rental for a longer period, it is necessary to apply for the acceptance of the extension of the rent not later, than24 hours before initially planned return of the vehicle.
• Any additional charge for extra equipment will be paid locally.
• Partially used vouchers are not refundable without our prior confirmation.
• Service may not be provided for any unconfirmed reservation.
• When collecting a car from our car rental supplier the principal driver and any additional drivers will need to provide a valid European or InternationalDriving License for their name, issued at least one year before the rental. The car will not be provided to renters without a valid EU or International Driving License.
• SurPrice Car Rentals will not provide service, in case, when the invoices for the previous rentals are not paid.
• No show: if the renter will not appear within 2 hours after the confirmed pick up time and does not inform us about the delay, Surprice Car Rentals has the right to declare No Show and not provide any car in case if he shows up later.
The minimum age for renters on all car categories is 23 years old. For drivers between 18 and 23 years, a Young Driver Fee of 5 Euro per day (gross) applies.
The maximum renter’s age for all car categories: no limit
All cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org a confirmation of any cancelled bookings will return.
• Amendments of already confirmed bookings in less than 1 day prior to arrival are under request.
• All amendments must be sent at email@example.com a confirmation must be returned for their validity.
• For all the destinations partners shall contact us on 0030 2810330025 / 0030 2810341911 or at the already provided email addresses
• VAT (23 %) is already included in our offer.
• Municipality Taxes are already included in our offer and airport surcharges are already included in our offer
Conditions of payment
• A credit card at the driver’s or additional driver’s name is always required.
• Only major credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard and AmericanExpress.
• We do not accept any debit or prepaid card, nor cash.
• Renter must hold his car rental voucher and provide it at the pick-up time.
• At the provided credit card will apply all the extra charges.
• The deposit is held (blocked) on the credit card until the car is returned.
• The deposit is released by the bank, which is holding the customer account –thus the release time is not fully under control of our company.
General Insurance Conditions
• Underneath and roof of the car insurance is not included.
• Theft of car insurance is already included in our offer. Renter must present the key and car registration documents to the insurance company in order to be totally covered.
• Items in the car are not insured. In case of any damage for theft reasons, the insurance does not cover the renter.
• Fire insurance is already included in our offer.
• Third party liability is included in our offer for€ 1,000,000 max for property damage and € 5,000,000 max for bodily damage.
• The basic personal accident insurance (PAI) is already included in our offer.
• Full Damage Waiver with deductible excess, depending on the car category, can be offered.The renter may reduce the excess to zero (0) by paying an extra charge per day. Even during the purchase of the extra insurance, a deposit will still be preauthorized, for uninsured parts on the vehicle, traffic fines, fuel,or any other charges that may occur during and after the rental period.•The table below is showing the deductible excess and the extra charge per day, for the excess to be reduced to zero (0)
|Car Group||Excess / Deposit in EUR||Zero (0) Excess - EUR per day, VAT included|
|A, AA, K, K1||500||10|
|A1, A2, K2, K3, B, B1, KK, KK1, DD||750||15|
|C, C1, KK2, KK3, K4, K5, E, D||1000||20|
• There is no maximum number of additional drivers allowed per rental. Same conditions apply as per main driver.
• Glasses and mirrors, tires and wheels not covered by the insurance.
• Police reports are mandatory in case of accident or damage, so as the renter to be covered by the insurance company.
• If the renter will not report the damage on time will not be covered by the insurance.
• The renter is not covered by any Full Damage waiver insurance in case of accidents, which happened after use of alcohol, drugs or during transportation of illegal materials, or during off-road or sport (rally) use of the rented vehicle.
YES - Included in our offer
• 24 hour’s road assistance.
• Real24 hours live phone assistance.
• Change of car in case of breakdown, except for the use of the wrong type of fuel.
• Unlimited mileage.
• Free car parking at the airports, at chosen parking zones (not“Kiss & Fly”).
• Free car washing at our offices, before and after the rental.
NO - Not included in our offer
|Not Included Items||Charges (EUR, gross, VAT Included)|
|Fines, toll fees and parking charges||Amount of the fine or charge (e.g for lost ticket) + 10 EUR|
|Keys loss or theft||Cost of keys and new door locks + 50 EUR|
|Car documents or plate loss||Charge up to 50 EUR|
|Damage to tires, tire rims, glass, rear window mirrors, clutch, vehicle interior, flat tires, vehicle underside||Cost according to the repair costs, limited up to the excess level|
|Fuel option: 'Same to the same'||The car should be returned with the same fuel level, as during pickup-up. Charge of 4 EUR for any missing liter of fuel will apply|
|Out of hours service - all location||EUR 35 per case|
|Cleaning of the very dirty upholstery (with stains, or other dirt, that cannot be removed using the vacuum cleaner)||Charge of 50 EUR per case|
|Additional drivers||Charge of 5 EUR per day, per driver|
• Baby seat / Booster: 7,5 Euro per day (must be fitted by the parent or a guardian)
• Child pad:5 Euro per day (fitted by the parent or guardian)
• Snow chains: 50 Euro per rental
• Ski racks: 50 Euro per rental
• GPS navigation system: 5 Euro per day
• Roof racks: 50 Euro per rental, available for car groups C, C1, K3, KK3 and E - on request only.
• Car Group upgrade:2.5Euro per day
SurPrice Car Rentals Poland - national one way fees (amount - gross)
|One Way From||One Way to||Amount in EUR (GROSS)|
|All airport locations||All airport locations||EUR 40.00|
|Warsaw Airport||Warsaw Office, Train Station, Hotels within the city limits of Warsaw||EUR 20.00|
|Warsaw Office||Warsaw Airport, Train Station, Hotels within the city limits of Warsaw||EUR 20.00|
|Krakow (Cracow) Airport||Kraków Train Station, Hotels within the city limits of Kraków||EUR 30.00|
|Gdansk Airport||Gda?sk Train Station, Hotels within the city limits of Gda?sk||EUR 20.00|
|Gdansk Airport||Train Stations and Hotels located in Sopot and Gdynia||EUR 30.00|
|Modlin Airport||Warsaw Train Station, Hotels within the city limits of Warsaw||EUR 40.00|
|Katowice Airport||Katowice Train Station, Hotels within the city limits of Katowice||EUR 45.00|
|Wroclaw Airport||Wroc?aw Train Station, Hotels within the city limits of Wroc?aw||EUR 25.00|
|All other one ways between SurPrice Car Rentals Poland locations||EUR 50.00|
• Cross border rentals are allowed from Poland to other EU countries, Switzerland and Norway, at an extra charge of:-25Europer case, if our Customer is travelling to Lithuania, Slovakia or Czech Republic –and only to these countries,-75 Euro per case, if our Customer is travelling to any other countries, then Lithuania, Slovakia or Czech Republic.
• International one-way rentals are not allowed. Penalty fee 500 Euro per case.
• Ferrying the vehicle(sea trips)is not allowed from any of our destinations.
• Unauthorized cross border rentals and ferrying fine are 100Euro per case.
• Any unauthorized travelling to countries outside the EU territory (e.g. Russia, Ukraine, Belarus), not covered by the rented vehicles insurance, will result in a penalty of 500 Euro per case. Additionally, the renter is obliged to cover all costs of damages to the vehicle and third party/civil liability.
• Special locations deliveries (e.g. hotels located in the countryside or in different cities than SurPrice’slocations)are a subject to individual arrangements.
Condition of the Vehicle
• Vehicle must be returned in normal wear and tear status, expected in the same condition as when rented.
• In case that the renter is not satisfied with the car, the station needs to be informed immediately for its replacement, if possible.
• In case that the renter does not accept to rent the car, even though he knows that cars shown are indicative only and does not accept any alternative either, the main rental charge will apply.
• Excessive staining or internal damage will be charged for at the supplier’s valet rates. It is renter’s responsibility to check the vehicle thoroughly at pick-up/collection.
• Smoking and carrying animals in rented vehicles is strictly prohibited. Each case of this kind will result in charging of the fine of € 100,-per case (gross).
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier's rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Vehicle capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
In the event of cancellation, any deposit amounts paid at the time of booking are non-refundable.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Online Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.